In implementing its projects, DAI relies on services and equipment provided by subcontractors and suppliers. We use competitive procurement procedures to obtain the best value by negotiating price, terms, and other variables.
Listed below are current solicitations. To view additional information regarding an individual request for quotation (RFQ) or request for proposal (RFP), click on its link below.
- COMPETE 15-152
- COMPETE 15-152-Modification
- Export Development Program RFP 116
- USAID/Center for Global Development Innovation RFI CDI 003
- LIVCD004 RFP Food and Drug Administration Expertise
- USAID/Center for Global Development Innovation RFP CDI 008
- RFP on Jordan Investment Commission Support
- USAID/Center for Global Development Innovation RFI CDI 002
- USAID/Center for Global Development Innovation RFI CDI001
- EOI Integrated Solid Waste Management Projects, Jordan
- Development for Ethiopian National Cotton Development Strategy 2015 - 2030, Ethiopia